MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copyright...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, I changed the link colors for the top menu, but they seem to have affected the copyright as well. How can I go about changing the colors for the links in the copyright?
No answer? Fine. I'm going to have to then remove the links and leave as plain text until this gets answered, because right now it looks like crap.

Thanks.
Providin a link to your forums helps.
It probably wouldn't help, but here it is.

I thought I was pretty clear about the problem.
Your footer text is on the same css as your links, so it looks as if you have to change your css for your footer by adding custom css.
kodaks Wrote:Your footer text is on the same css as your links, so it looks as if you have to change your css for your footer by adding custom css.

The css for the rest of the forum is different than the top menu. Looks like the footer (even though I changed the css for the bottom menu and it worked fine) is using the same css as the top menu.
IMPAQ Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Your footer text is on the same css as your links, so it looks as if you have to change your css for your footer by adding custom css.

The css for the rest of the forum is different than the top menu. Looks like the footer (even though I changed the css for the bottom menu and it worked fine) is using the same css as the top menu.

Thats what I just said...lol. Okay anyway, do you need help changing the css for the footer, or can you do it?
kodaks Wrote:Thats what I just said...lol. Okay anyway, do you need help changing the css for the footer, or can you do it?

LOL... guess I like hearing myself say it.

I could use some help.

I'm also trying to change the attributes for links in the table header, but looks like it's not working.
Okay, could you send me your theme by downloading it from your Admin CP with all template files included? It can be sent to my email mikeisrael AT gmail.com

Thanks!
I'll give it a try. Thanks for the help.

Email sent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5