MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher's Flag in postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can somebody make an update to this plugin?

Since nobody is willing to help me with This I will do it myself, but I need Zaher's mod to begin. Thx Wink
Do you want a plugin that it insert a flag near the IP for their country?

Sorry for my bad english!!!
(2008-12-08, 10:30 AM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want a plugin that it insert a flag near the IP for their country?

Sorry for my bad english!!!

Yes, I just want an update to this: PLUGIN
You can download it on www.mybbcentral.com with a subscription(4.89$)
(2008-12-08, 09:03 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]You can download it on www.mybbcentral.com with a subscription(4.89$)

I KNOW, but I seriously cant. I just need to chaneg a line of code, to make it compatible to MyBB 1.4.

In Zaher's Plugin, I opened /inc/plugins/flags.php and when I got to here

$db->insert_query(TABLE_PREFIX."settinggroups", $country_group);

I changed it to
$db->insert_query("settinggroups", $country_group);

I erased all the other Table_Prefix codes, and those lines were executed correctly but I dont know what to do here:

$db->query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."userfields ADD $fieldname TEXT;");
		$db->query("OPTIMIZE TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."userfields");

So yea, basicaly, can I be provided with a correct update php file or the right syntax for this code (if that is the only modification required for the plugin to work on myBB 1.4)
LeX's plugins are free...
Really?
Unless it's been changed, yeah.
(2008-12-08, 09:45 PM)Bodo Wrote: [ -> ]I erased all the other Table_Prefix codes, and those lines were executed correctly but I dont know what to do here:

$db->query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."userfields ADD $fieldname TEXT;");
		$db->query("OPTIMIZE TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."userfields");

You don't do anything here with regards to updating 1.2 coding - you still need the TABLE_PREFIX with $db->query.

Edit: You can actually do $db->optimize_table("userfields"); for that last query.
Pages: 1 2