MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_sessions SET uid='1', loginattempts='1' WHERE sid=''

I just installed the plug in

Sideboxes.....

I Need Help ASAP
are you upgraded from another version to mybb 1.4.4 ? if so, are you sure you ran the upgrade script?
no , I already updated to 1.4.4 like 2 weeks ago..

I just installed the plugin sideboxes and now it doesnt work...
When I took away Sideboxes.php from ./inc/plugins
it works

wierd :HUH:

why was that plugin screwing my site up?
Its making me very irritated!

Regards
so there is a problem with the plugin it self so, the best way is to contact the plugin author
I fixed it myself.
Your question was very vege, It's hard to help people out with thier lack of information, I'm sure pepotiger could have helped you out more if you supplied more information...

Also, you didn't even post what the solution was, so anyone with the same issue will have to go through the same process.
That plugin broke with 1.4.4. Both the original author who wrote it for 1.2 and the person who updated it for 1.4 have vanished so somebody else will have to fix it.

And Aaron, don't complain about bad support here when you often don't explain yourself very well at all, you are often very vague or use such bad grammar nobody can understand what you're saying. What pepotiger said was perfectly correct given the error message.
The plugin sideboxes exist for myb 1.4.* and it is enabled to download on www.mybbcentral.com!
I know, but for some reason, the log in box doesn't work with 1.4.4. I assume that a change to member.php means the plugin won't work properly.
the plugin will just need to reconfigured to work right with the new login protection system.
I don't have much time to see where is the part that need to be modified but am sure, the plugin need some modification to work as well with the new feature.
Pages: 1 2