MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User can not enter to ucercp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Smile Would I be able to suggest that you report this problem to nickman with some details of who was effected so he could look into it?? This isn't the first time this plugin has removed UCP access and if he had some reproducible conditions, he might be able to look into it Smile
(2008-12-08, 01:23 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Good Smile Would I be able to suggest that you report this problem to nickman with some details of who was effected so he could look into it?? This isn't the first time this plugin has removed UCP access and if he had some reproducible conditions, he might be able to look into it Smile

I'll do it now Thanks for evererything
Mycredits is in Beta version, i don't raccomand it!
Had this problem myself. Try reuploading this. Its a different file then go to your settings. Note Settings not Plugins. And turn off MyCredits

DO NOT DEACTIVATE THE PLUGIN

Turn off, then on again and should work. PM me if you need some help.
(2008-12-08, 04:19 PM)Hapatio Wrote: [ -> ]Had this problem myself. Try reuploading this. Its a different file then go to your settings. Note Settings not Plugins. And turn off MyCredits

DO NOT DEACTIVATE THE PLUGIN

Turn off, then on again and should work. PM me if you need some help.

You legend!
Good fix, well done and thank you Smile
Pages: 1 2