MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
people keep giving me complaints that

Forum Registration aint workin,

it works fine in tha default theme

keeps saying in ma custom theme

Passwords Dont match to ppl

when dey perfectly do....

How to fix this :HUH: ?
Unfortunately it's a skin issue, not with MyBB itself. If I remember right, there was an issue with MyBB and IE, but that was fixed a few versions ago.

You'll need to contact the author of the skin, or see the Templates, Theme Sets and Graphics Section for a solution...
If it works in the default skin then yeah, it's IE. It gets confused with the login boxes in the welcomeblock and the registration page.

I've always wondered, if you type the password you're trying to register with into the login box as well as the registration areas, would IE not kick up a fuss??
(2008-12-08, 10:35 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]I've always wondered, if you type the password you're trying to register with into the login box as well as the registration areas, would IE not kick up a fuss??

I think WDZ found this to be true - if you typed in the password into the actual login box when registering, IE accepted it (I think).

Either that, or it throws the toys out of the pram Toungue
I thought it might as then all the password fields would be the same... I'll test it next time someone reports it.

(2008-12-08, 11:57 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Either that, or it throws the toys out of the pram Toungue

Haha Toungue
Now worksss fine ladies Toungue
(2008-12-10, 09:04 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]Now worksss fine ladies Toungue

What a peculiar comment...
(2008-12-10, 09:09 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-10, 09:04 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]Now worksss fine ladies Toungue

What a peculiar comment...

hmm I know you guys love me Toungue Wink

With my Lack of Information SUpport Threads xD!!! Toungue
Oh yeah, it's a blast.

Wink