MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free MyBB Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just finished making this site,
http://forumere.com
Free fast and unlimited MyBB hosting.
Enjoy Wink
Very compliment, nice work!
thank you, and thank you to whomever moved this to the correct section =)
Very Nice Site. Smile

It's good to see people like my Multiforums Mod. Smile

Brandon
Good site but your support forums are not working right
Just a quick bump...

Not that you will but as the name is forumere, there is a site forumer.com and I doubt it but they could say something.
Yeah I'm not sure what happened... literally this morning all the themes were working but now it seems only the black one is O_o
Perhaps you could make a custom theme for the support forums? Wink
Or maybe a wiki for your users?
It seems one of the people who made their own forum deleted all the themes but the one he wanted to use and it actually removed the theme data from the server!!! So I've disabled admins from deleting/importing/exporting themes Wink
(2008-12-08, 10:53 PM)ddmp Wrote: [ -> ]It seems one of the people who made their own forum deleted all the themes but the one he wanted to use and it actually removed the theme data from the server!!! So I've disabled admins from deleting/importing/exporting themes Wink

That shouldn't happen. Each forum's themes are separate in the database so deleting a specific theme shouldn't have this affect. I'll look into this for you. Smile

Brandon
Got everything back up again, hopefully I've fullproofed it this time Toungue
Pages: 1 2