MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add an externat stylesheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m inserting a menu in the header of all forum’s pages.
The html code, I've understood it, I've inserted it following this directory:
Admin => Template & themes => Template => Default Templates => Header Templates => header

The menu for working needs some css files, that are contained in a folder extern the site.
How have I to link them, considering that the code to link them is:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/menu_global.css" />

<!--[if lte IE 7]>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/ie7.css" />
        <![endif]-->

<!--[if lte IE 6]>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/ie6.css" />
        <![endif]-->
Ideally, it needs to go in the headerinclude, that's where the other stylesheets are included.

Admin => Template & themes => Template => {Theme} => Ungrouped Templates => headerinclude
(2008-12-08, 01:28 PM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Ideally, it needs to go in the headerinclude, that's where the other stylesheets are included.

Admin => Template & themes => Template => {Theme} => Ungrouped Templates => headerinclude

Many thanks! It works.
Another question: rather than insert directly the html code of the menu in this form
Admin => Template & themes => Template => Default Templates => Header Templates => header
can I, using php, include an external page?
(2008-12-08, 02:09 PM)freedom Wrote: [ -> ]Another question: rather than insert directly the html code of the menu in this form

Not really... MyBB doesn't allow PHP code to be inserted into it's templates, although there is a plugin that allows you to do this.
(2008-12-09, 09:04 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-08, 02:09 PM)freedom Wrote: [ -> ]Another question: rather than insert directly the html code of the menu in this form

Not really... MyBB doesn't allow PHP code to be inserted into it's templates, although there is a plugin that allows you to do this.

Can you tell me where I can download this plugin?