MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Pokemon Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-12-10, 03:33 PM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I didn't even get to see anything Sad.

sorry we were having proublems with the server
(2008-12-10, 03:34 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]You're not missing much to be frank. Just some announcemnts, yay.

I could pretty much gather that from all the posts in this thread lol Toungue.
(2008-12-09, 10:10 PM)aven123 Wrote: [ -> ]sadly with your attitude about my site has ended you up with your IP being banned.

Wow, I guess I'll save my review Smile Good luck with getting members.
(2008-12-11, 01:24 PM)Avitus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-09, 10:10 PM)aven123 Wrote: [ -> ]sadly with your attitude about my site has ended you up with your IP being banned.

Wow, I guess I'll save my review Smile Good luck with getting members.

Mmm. Not the way to go about things. The only thing I restrict access to is the threads in my off topic section. They can see the thread list, just not the content, as I want that to be for memebrs only. Otherwise, nothing is restricted and I have got 80+ members, despite me not having loads of content - probably because people can actually see what is currently there.
hmmm mabye ur right i should to that
(2008-12-10, 06:08 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]You have renders, so why not get PS, Paint.NET or the GIMP and make a custom pokemon theme?
I don't mind a .co.cc domain name. Toungue

1.You could be unique and stand out from the rest of those other Pokemon forums (Custom theme)
2.With those renders you could make a custom banner, as well as some buttons for your theme (Custom banner).

hmmm thats a ...GREAT idea you want to help?
(2008-12-14, 08:30 PM)aven123 Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm mabye ur right i should to that
(2008-12-10, 06:08 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]You have renders, so why not get PS, Paint.NET or the GIMP and make a custom pokemon theme?
I don't mind a .co.cc domain name. Toungue

1.You could be unique and stand out from the rest of those other Pokemon forums (Custom theme)
2.With those renders you could make a custom banner, as well as some buttons for your theme (Custom banner).

hmmm thats a ...GREAT idea you want to help?
Nope. You have to do these kinds of things on your own.
Good luck to you!
ok >.>
You need to fix your Themes and Templates.

Then I'll come back and offer more suggestions.
Its changed since I last viewed it, its not very good at all now.
All I see now is the MyBB default theme and the "My Forum" forum..........Not something that jumps at me and says "join the forum"!!
Pages: 1 2