MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyToolbar not appearing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm having a problem with the MyToolbar not showing up. I'm sure it's enabled in my UserCP, and I'm also able to actually do the functions, but there's no images there. The codebuttons are uploaded, but I'm not sure if it's the theme, I'm using Afresh Flame atm, and there's no codebuttons root associated with that theme.

Any suggestions?

Attached is a screen of the problem.
Reupload ./jscripts/editor.js
Didn't fix it. Any other suggestions?
What browser are you using?? Can we have a link and test account?? I think there's some CSS for the editor, maybe that's missing...
(2008-12-09, 11:24 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]What browser are you using?? Can we have a link and test account?? I think there's some CSS for the editor, maybe that's missing...

I PMed you the account. I'm using Firefox 3.0.4. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you... ok, can you reupload ./images/codebuttons/ and it's contents, and make sure:

.editor {
	background: #f1f1f1;
	border: 1px solid #ccc;
}

.editor_control_bar {
	background: #fff;
	border: 1px solid #0f5c8e;
}

is in the global.css for your theme.
The code is in the global.css now, and it still didn't work. The only thing it changed from what was originally there was a space bar or something.
What's it like in the default theme??

When you re-uploaded ./jscripts/editor.js, did you delete the old one and add the new one or just overwrite it??
I just overwrote it. Should I delete the old one and then upload it?

edit: testing default theme now.
Yes, still the same problem in the default theme.
Yeah you should ideally actually delete the old one and upload a new one as simply overwriting doesn't always seem to do the job (don't ask why, I'm not too sure why, just a general observation really).
Pages: 1 2