MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] ACP Plugin Update Link Incorrect [C-Chris]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tested in 1.4.2, 1.4.3 and latest 1.4.4

Go to Admin CP
Click Plugins
Click Plugin Updates
All is good so far
Click on Plugin updates again
Blank page!! an "s" is missing in the URL
instead of config/plugins it goes to config/plugin for module name in URL

Heres a video of it happening:

http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/stVUx...FXQVtcUlpY

(Full screen may help)
Why would you click plugin updates again, though?? I agree it probably should just reload the page though.
That's picky, lol... I'm sure it's easily fixed.

While we're talking typos and bring picky (I'm sure it's probably best to put this in here, rather than in a new topic); in ACP Preferences, there is a small typo in the Codepress sentence:

Quote:(used in template editing and stylesheet editing for syntax highlighting)
at the end of the day its still a bug and if it wasnt there to be clicked on again then it wouldn't be a hyperlink

Right?!?!?!?

so why say "why would you click on it again" obviously someone must of thought it was a good idea to make it clickable.

Just because its an easy fix on a very unused feature dosn't mean its still a bug and I would never have come across it if I didn't need to click on it.

People are going to click on it to refresh the page, perhaps when they clicked it the first time the script had trouble connecting to the mybb server to check for plugin updates so then on there way up to the refresh button in their browser their mouse pointer passes by this link so they just click that instead, thats exactly what i did.
I guess I didn't really word that very well Toungue
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group