MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twins 247 forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About Twins 247 forums
Twins 247 forums is a place for Twins fan to talk, post about the Minnesota Twins. The Minnesota Twins are a major league baseball team that play in the AL Central of the American league. there hated rival is the Chicago White Sox. We have won 4 AL Central title and just this past season had our season come to a end in a 1 game playoff in Chicago vs the White Sox.

Link:
http://www.twins247.com/forums/index.php

Overall:

Well this is a new board that i just up and alway wanted to do a Twins forum, as i love the Minnesota Twins to a T. i would love to here comments, feedback on what i can improve on.
Looks good so far, I hope it all works out good for you.

One thing I would change...

Quote:The Tailgate
This is your place to discuss anything and everything!

If that's the place to discuss "anything and everything", then why have all the other forums?
(2008-12-10, 03:44 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good so far, I hope it all works out good for you.

One thing I would change...

Quote:The Tailgate
This is your place to discuss anything and everything!

If that's the place to discuss "anything and everything", then why have all the other forums?

that forum is for anything and everything in the world of news, potical talk etc. that forum will have nothing to do with the Twins or any other forum i have on there.
I understand what you're saying, but the "wording" for it isn't right, when you're showing "anything and everything", it should be something like "anything and everything non sports", or something similar.

But hey, it's your forum, and just an IMO of mine, you do what you think is best.
If your going to change it, I would make it simple as "everything else". Nice template though, More of a Diamondbacks fan though Smile
Thank all for the comments. i have went ahead and made the change on the Tailgate forum. again thank. hoping to do well with this forum.