MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass mail isn't received [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I send mass mail from my forum, with the setting set to PHP mail(), the emails are never received. As a test, I sent an email to myself a week ago. I never received it. There is nothing in the queue, and I've sent mail via PHP mail() to myself before from the other part of my site.
What's wrong?
Contact your host and see if they can tell you anything about this. It is likely that they have disabled mail for your account or the likes.
But I've sent it from other parts of my site successfully. They're on the same server as far as I know. . .
But they might be blocking some sort of function used in the mail feature of MyBB, so the rest of your site may not be affected if it isn't MyBB.
Quote:some sort of function used in the mail feature of MyBB
Do you know what function that might be?
I don't, but you could ask them if they have any PHP modules or something like that which may affect emails.
I fixed it. I accidentally had 'From: ' as an additional parameter, thinking it was extra headers. I should've checked the mail log. . .
It works fine now. Thanks!