MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When myself and other members post a new topic or reply, the animated image and "Loading Please Wait" shows, the text submits but the loading thing still shows and you have to close out of where you are to not show it anymore.

http://www.adminquest.com/forum/ is the forum if you would like to test it and see.

I'd like to fix this is possible, its rather annoying.
I've had this problem the with the last two upgrades and it was fixed both times by reuploading all the files (in this case from 1.4.4).
No need to run the upgrade script.

That is if it's the same problem as mine..

As always, backup before doing anything like this. Smile
Okay thanks, I will try this out.
I believe it fixed it, thanks for the quick help Big Grin
This is still an issue. It went away and came back... It doesn't all the time but it comes back LOL
Does the old solution not work this time around?...
(2008-12-16, 08:49 PM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]This is still an issue. It went away and came back... It doesn't all the time but it comes back LOL

Clear your browser caches.
We all cleared them and I upoaded the files again as I was suggested to do. But it happens sometimes and then other times it wont. Re-uploading fixed it for a few days. My forum is getting very active, posting like 100 posts a day sometimes, lol, could al the activity be doing it?
Make sure you have the latest inc/functions.php and clear your cache.
Okay I will do this again. I'll report back with the results, thanks.
No luck. It went away for a few posts, now its back.
Pages: 1 2