MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New game Official screenies released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also includes RPG based playing
Above are not official Screenshots below are:

The official Screenshots - Not showing detail

[Image: VMES57J.png]

Its not that long yet but it has taken us a while to do with all the individual scripts.
What the heck is it?
(2008-12-10, 09:55 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck is it?

We made a VERY quick version of a few pages
http://clubjn.com/blog/?page_id=9

By the way, you need Java enabled.
RPG not released yet!
Theirs a bug. Go to the next page, but hit the same letter key for the previous and the answer of the previous page will come up.
Thanks for pointing that out, will get to work on that
I'm 100% not impressed Smile lol j/k interesting concept...
Yeah, it's rather basic and takes a while to load, but not a bad effort Smile (this your first one?)
(2008-12-10, 10:18 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Theirs a bug. Go to the next page, but hit the same letter key for the previous and the answer of the previous page will come up.
I noticed that too. Toungue

Although I was trying to break it..
(2008-12-11, 02:29 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-10, 10:18 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Theirs a bug. Go to the next page, but hit the same letter key for the previous and the answer of the previous page will come up.
I noticed that too. Toungue

Although I was trying to break it..

Ha, I am still trying to fix that

(2008-12-11, 01:08 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's rather basic and takes a while to load, but not a bad effort Smile (this your first one?)

Yep, my first idea, but I got some friends to help... This isn't the main project I am working on an RPG
Programmed in Java..correct?
Pages: 1 2