MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply probs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 33fe0cw.gif]

Feedback, plx.
Broswer?? Version?? More info...
For once, I wish people would read that message at the top of the forum saying how you need to describe your problem in depth...
Hardly anybody seems to anymore...
Hmm.. Loading....
Have you try click PREVIEW POST?
At Quick Reply, some browser (usually) displaying those Loading...
Actually, your post has been sent. Stop, and referesh the browser. The page number of post will increase. And your post will be at the end of page. Smile

that happen on version 1.43
Reupload the ./jscripts/ folder and it's contents. Also tell us if it happens on all browsers.

If you'd given this information before we could help you a lot faster.
I think it's same as my problem. see http://community.mybboard.net/thread-41127.html
And I waiting for solution too.

I hope to this problem will fix on soonest.
It's probably a theme issue. Try it in the default theme.

And also, I asked you a question in that thread which you never answered, so the fact you're still waiting is because you never replied back.
Yes, I already try it in the default theme on IE and the result are same.

I'm sorry about no reply my thread because I not yet to try on FF as your suggested.
If I already, I'll inform again.
Thank you very much for your good support.
Please reupload your /jscripts/ folder and clear your entire cache. Then try it again.

If it persists look into plugins that may be causing the issue. The other possibility is that the server is set up bad and it is rejecting certain requests for some reason or another.