MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB spgm-1.4.2 Galerie mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, here is the demo of the original script

http://spgm.sourceforge.net/spgm/

the mod looks the same, with the differece that it is sourounded with the mybb forum Smile
OK, I have a problem (or better the script has).

It works good on my forum, but it doesn't seem to work on any other (including one of my test one).

addnav("Galerie", "galerie.php");

eval("\$galerie_top = \"".$templates->get("galerie_top")."\";");
eval("\$galerie_bottom = \"".$templates->get("galerie_bottom")."\";");

outputpage($galerie_top);
require("galerie/spgm.php");
outputpage($galerie_bottom);

It just stops after processing $galerie_top. I changed the first outputpage with echo. Than it shows the galerie integrated in the forum.

BUT

It doesn't show the navigation right (Forum / Galerie). And it also shows the copiright and the "Search Memberlist" navigation text much to big.

Why can I not use outputpage twice (it works with my original forum which I updated from PR4)?

Any help?
I got it worked out Smile. I am not able to submit it to the mod page, but I hope that will change soon. This version should work on the servers. At the same time I upgraded from SPGM 1.4.2 to 1.4.3. If you use this script, please let me know.
I'm interested, where can I download it? I might not fully use it, but I want to try it out Smile
I certainly would like to try it out. Is there a demo available? A myBB forum that uses it?

And I have to agree:
Shochu Wrote:I would love to use it but I'm waiting for the ability to upload files directly from the website. I really want to allow certain user groups to post their own pictures rather than just upload pictures myself into my ftp.
Let us know when it's more automated.

Thanks.
The downloadlink is

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=155

And I send you a PM with a Link to a demo Smile

It probably never will be more automated, I am using the script because of it simplicity (and I have no idea of SQL Smile )
Works great, except... is there a way to make it so that the width of the image can not be larger than, for instance, 600 pixels, and it show the image at that size. Then when you click on the image, it shows you the full size.

For example, say I have a 800x600 image, and I upload it as an 800x600 image. The image would be shown as a width of 600, height of a scaled down height, so that the image is only smaller, and doesn't look bad. Then, when you click on the image (which I believe you can already do), it shows the image full size.

Thanks,
- Belloman
Ok, that is already possible Smile.

In the pictures folder is a file called spgm.conf

Find
#$cfg['conf']['fullPictureWidth'] = 640;

and replace it with

$cfg['conf']['fullPictureWidth'] = 600;

Than find

#$cfg['conf']['popupOverFullPictures'] = true;

and replace it with

$cfg['conf']['popupOverFullPictures'] = true;