MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One question abt getting the theme back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one doubt how to get back the theme that installed on the previous mybb and after upgrading to 1.4.4please tell me i am going to upgrade and i dont want to lose the theme .
Can you be a bit clearer, please?? You mean a 1.2 theme?? Have you searched around on the forum and mods section to see if it's been updated??
i am talking abt i hav 1.4.3 mybb board and installed some themes from different sites.And when i will upgrade the version to 1.4.4. is there any chance that i would lose the themes????? or i have to just reinstall the themes??? what could it be????
No you don't lose anything. If you just upload the changed files pack, they'll overwrite the old files that need changing, the themes won't be touched.
thank you for ur help..and one last thing wht format should i make backup of db
Download it as plain text, make sure all your tables are selected.
restoring i find querry after that i m lost....can u help me matt
You don't need to restore it unless something goes wrong with the upgrade.
actually the themes are on the images file...so it will change if i uplaod the whole.....
No, it won't. You upload the changed files pack from the announcement. Nothing will be lost.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-410...#pid276263