MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updated from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4, still shows 1.4.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, Merry Christmas!

i updated my board from 1.4.3=>1.4.4, all went smoothly, except board says it is still 1.4.3, anyway i can fix that?
reuploaded contents of /inc and all great now!
thanx for another great update MyBB Smile
Make sure all the other files are uploaded properly and that you ran the upgrade script.
^It's actually controlled within inc/class_core.php, Matt_
Mm I know, but if that file didn't upload properly, maybe some others didn't. If I knew one file didn't upload properly, I'd always upload them all again to be sure they're all there.
there was nothing to upload was there

cause i just replaced everything in the *** READ ME FILE *** and now it says 1.4.4

or am i missing something ?

In the READ ME files there was nothing to upload from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 as far as I read and did what they said in it to just replace the files in such and such places ?
If you read the .txt file and did those changes, that's just the security patch. If you want the bug fixes, you need the changed files.
where are the bug fixxes and sorry to ask but i searched high and low for them a few minutes ago ... i did everything in te hTEXT file replacing codes but where is the rest that im missing
The bug fixes are in the changed files..... if you uploaded the package with lots of changed files, you have the bug fixes. The package is clearly marked in the announcement.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-410...#pid276263

You need to download the changed files from this post, upload them (and overwrite) to your forum directory, then go to myforum/install/upgrade.php

Remember to backup your forum and database before making any changes.
thanx every1, apparently i forgot to upload files in forum/inc, all great now Smile