MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WebringAmerica - Free MyBB 1.4 Forum Hosting - No Ads! We did it first!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello All,

Let me introduce to you WebringAmerica - Free MyBB 1.4 forum hosting with no ads!

Support Forums (Running MyBB): http://www.webringamerica.com/forum/

WebringAmerica offers free MyBB 1.4 forum hosting with no ads. We are the first site ever to have offered free MyBB 1.4 forum hosting. We started hosting MyBB 1.4 forums within 1 week of 1.4's release and we've been going strong with MyBB 1.4 ever since.

I know that there are a lot of free MyBB forum hosts around for you to choose from, but here's what makes WebringAmerica better than the rest:
  • No Ads - That's right! We don't show any sort of ad on your free forum!
  • Free Database Backups - Don't be trapped, make a backup of your forum, free, whenever you want or move to another host at your leisure.
  • Short URL - You get a simple you.freemybb2.com URL for your forum.
  • Awesome Support - Our Support Forums give you support quick, usually within 24 hours!
  • Multiple Plugins and Themes - Many themes and plugins are installed and ready to go on your free forum! You can also request new themes and plugins for your forum, anytime!
  • Service Stability - We've been hosting free forums since 2005, so we've been around for a while. You can rest assured that your forum will be there tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day... - We've been around a while.
  • Expertise that can't be beat - We code the software used to install and host the free MyBB forums ourselves. If something goes wrong, we can fix it.

Come check us out today! Our Support Forums have been upgraded to MyBB 1.4 and are sporting a new look, so if you've visited us before we've changed our look! We've also got a new server online, freemybb2.com offering more capacity and more speed for your free forums! All forums on freemybb2.com are hosted on a well-equipped Virtual Private Server. Smile

WebringAmerica Free Forum Hosting - Bringing your forum to the rest of the world.

Let me know what you think. Be brutally honest. We're always looking for ways to improve. Smile

Brandon
Love the site Smile
(2008-12-12, 03:47 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]Love the site Smile

very nice site indeed, but can the user add, adds into the forum?
(2008-12-12, 10:25 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-12, 03:47 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]Love the site Smile

very nice site indeed, but can the user add, adds into the forum?

Yeah, the user can add their own ads if they wish by editing the templates for the forum. Smile

Brandon
I highly recommend this hosting service, I've hosted with the paid package offered by Brandon for a while now, and the only problems that weren't to do with my internet connection were fixed quickly, so if that is anything to go by, the free hosting should be very good too. This is a case where a claim of 99.9% uptime is indeed true. Also the way it's done, the fact Brandon codes the Multiforums script himself, the fact there's no ads... brilliant Smile
The website seems to be down for me.
Yep, it's down. Datacenter issues. It never fails, I have perfect uptime for months and then I post a show off thread and something breaks or dies within days! Smile

I'm working on getting it back up. Smile

BMR777
(2008-12-14, 02:58 PM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, it's down. Datacenter issues. It never fails, I have perfect uptime for months and then I post a show off thread and something breaks or dies within days! Smile

I'm working on getting it back up. Smile

BMR777

Well from what I saw yesterday, it looks nice. Actually, it's also unique.

By the way, Brandon, usually whenever I install a mod that's really good for something and I'm having issues with it, 99% of the time, the mod goes unsupported or the owner packs up his bags and skips town. Glad to hear that isn't the case now.

Edit: Strike that.... I'm no longer having as many issues with that.
Yeah, I'm not planning on going anywhere. Just a server issue right now. I just finished working with one web host to move server 1 to a new datacenter which caused a few days of downtime for freemybb.com users. Now two weeks later server 2, hosted by a separate host, is having downtime issues and freemybb2.com is down.

What are the odds that two separate servers on two hosts would fail within 2 weeks of each other?

I'm working on getting everything back up.
Brandon
Isn't this a "bump" of a topic you already made on WRA, Brandon?

Other than that, great host. Very simple design, the kind of website design I like Wink
Pages: 1 2 3