MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.4] Few Errors are Collected!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First
Error Moving thread, Moderation Option when in showthread. But, normal when use "inline post mode" moderation. Change file moderation.php with old version (1.4.3), Its work normally Smile
[Image: moderationshowthreadic2.gif]

[Image: moderationshowthread2pc6.gif]

Second
Manage User Groups, number of user does not display (zero). List User normally list the member groups. Replace with old file /admin/modules/user/groups.ph, Its work normally. Displaying number of user from member group correctly Smile

[Image: grouppromotionco8.gif]

[Image: grouppromotion2ee3.gif]

[color]Third[/color]
Task Promotion.php does not work. Must be click twice to be success!

[Image: errorjl3.th.gif]

Please assist..
Thank You for help.
To be continue..
1. If you get a no permissions page get a new copy of moderation.php... it works fine for me.

2. So basically it didn't show the number of people in each group?? Again, try a new copy of the 1.4.4 file.

3. Reupload ./inc/tasks/promotions.php
1,2,3 still doesnt work
1. Update your templates like you were supposed to

2. This may be a bug. Please report it in the Bug Reports forum. Thanks

3. Where are you running this from? Did you make any modifications? Do you have any plugins installed?

Ryan
Thanks Ryan,
I am afraid this is not a bug. But my mistake Smile
You can move this thread.

1. For template, using original 1.4.3 (modified). But, I believe the modification is only adding some simple html only. But, I will try to test upload original XML template and report it for you.
2. Please..
3. Running from live forum. Core (PHP) Modification? No, I dont and I cannot. Because I am not PHP Coder Smile
And for plugins, Yes. I will test to disable it later.

Same problem from here http://community.mybboard.net/thread-41875.html
1. If you have templates that you edited that were changed in 1.4.4, you'll need to revert them to the new default.
Hey

I did not find an old 1.4.3 package to download

So FBI can you attach your moderation.php here so I may download it?
Case 1 ... Fixed! Smile
Revert to the original template of showthread_moderationoptions [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12024]
Smile For future reference, any templates that are listed in the update announcement need to be reverted to prevent problems like this happening again Smile
Yeah. Should be Smile
Case number 2, next..