MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael83's Mods & Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Michael83 ı did everything but in overview ı cant see turkish caracter main page?How can I fix it?

www.ForumBAYAR.com

I uploaded turkish overview.lang.php but it didnt improve...
I installed the pjirc mod and cant figure out why it wont use the usernames of the members instead of member1 etc.
Then there's a problem with the usernames. It could be that they are already registered in the IRC network, so the chat takes an alternative username (member + User-ID).
Can you get the themes to work only in the ACP and not on the boards?
You have a lot of updating to do, Michael Wink
CS2 Wrote:Can you get the themes to work only in the ACP and not on the boards?
What exactly do you mean? Can you provide an example?
Peter Wrote:You have a lot of updating to do, Michael Wink
Yeah... Sad I started updating the overview plugin and it's running with MyBB 1.2 already but I still have to do some clean ups.
Michael83 Wrote:
CS2 Wrote:Can you get the themes to work only in the ACP and not on the boards?
What exactly do you mean? Can you provide an example?

I mean can you apply the skin only to the ACP, whilst using a seperate one for your forums?
Admin CP uses an whole other way then the rest of the forum, he would have to make it all from scratch then.
CraKteR Wrote:Admin CP uses an whole other way then the rest of the forum, he would have to make it all from scratch then.

I was wondering why they are called ACP skins then, and how is it that the screenshots provided are taken from the ACP?
Basically ACP skins only work for the Control Panel not for the forum skin.

They are basically 2 different things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14