MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael83's Mods & Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I really like the spoiler tag!Great job.Can't wait to see more of your plugins. Smile
Michael83, those are great mods and templates. Thanks for the good work.
Thanks for the comments. Big Grin

BTW: There will be the last update for the moment of the Plugin "Overview". It will then also be able to show the Top Posters and the Favourite Threads. Wink
Hello. Do you make variations of your themes? I like the setup of BeigeElegance but I would like to use a bold red color instead of beige. I am creating a local city forum and the city colors are red and black. The city is Atlanta, Georgia.
Hi Moke,

I started to make a red one but I have not that time atm...Attached you find a screenshot where you can see how far the work is. If it fits your needs, send me your email-adress in a pm. Wink
Sent in an email. Pm is not working.
Here's another plugin I made. It's called "Clear Database" and it deletes logs etc. after an amount of days that you can set via Admin-CP automatically. The download will be available soon.
Michael83 Wrote:Here's another little plugin I made. It adds a flash tag to the board so that you can use flash files in posts.
Excellent job, Michael83! I have a suggestion for the flash tag plugin. Maybe in later versions you can add group permissions for the tag, ie only admins can add flash.
kodaks Wrote:
Michael83 Wrote:Here's another little plugin I made. It adds a flash tag to the board so that you can use flash files in posts.
Excellent job, Michael83! I have a suggestion for the flash tag plugin. Maybe in later versions you can add group permissions for the tag, ie only admins can add flash.
That would be awesome. I hear you can actually get malicious actionscript flash files if you're not careful so it'd be nice if just admins can use the flash tag.
Here's a little new fun plugin i made. It's called "Backwards Tag" and it reverses the text.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14