MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael83's Mods & Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:I found a bug:

I put in:

[quote][backwards]Check out thise new code. Everything is backwards but you need to use a hidden code[/backwards]

It also messes up your sig code. Looking into it don't PM about it.

But I get:

Quote:.ti tuoba MP t'nod ti otni gnikooL .edoc gis ruoy pu sessem osla tI

edoc neddih a esu ot deen uoy tub sdrawkcab si gnihtyrevE .edoc wen esiht tuo kcehC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>a/<>/ ""=tla "0"=redrob "gpj.nb4yticmisrennab/8041/632gmi/su.kcahsegami.632gmi//:ptth"=crs gmi<>"knalb_"=tegrat "ten.yticnoitalumis.www//:ptth"=ferh a<

The last line is my sig code,, the text in bold doesn't have the backwards tag but it is put at the top of the post and is reversed as well.
I think I fixed this. I uploaded a new version (1.1) to MyBBMods, the download will be available soon. Wink

Please report if it works or not.
Here's a new little plugin i made: "Email Notification on Registration". It sends out an Email when a new user registers containing informations about the new user. The recipients adress can be set via Admin-CP.

The download will be available soon. Wink
Is the bug in the reverse text mod fixed?
It should be fixed in 1.1. Please report any problems. Wink
Here's a new Admin-CP style I made. It's very simple and fast loading.

Hope you like it. Big Grin
Could you make the Orange Ice theme compatible with v1.0 because when i try to install it in v1.0 i get a SQL error
I will update the themes but I'm very busy atm. I think you get the error because of this bug: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5239
how come when i install the theme it doesn't look like the screenshot:
it's messed up
[attachment=1745]

and there are no shadows under the boxes
Please go to Admin-CP -> Themes -> Edit/Delete -> OrangeIce -> Edit and check if it's using the OrangeIce Templateset.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14