MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with member.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
Not sure how detailed I can be since the problem is so simple...My member.php just brings up a blank page regardless of browser or user or user type. No error messages. The file looks correct. I copied over it with a fresh copy to be sure. Permissions look groovy (644, but tried 777 to check).

* URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
http://thepizzacrafters.com/forum/member.php

* New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
New

* Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue)
Username: Test123
Password: Testicle

* Screenshot or error text, verbatim
Nothing. Just nothing.

Any suggestions?
Oh, and all plugins are disabled.
why is member.php included in ur url?
Sorry. I searched some more and found a post that seems to have answered my question.

1) Set full cookie path.
2) member.php can only be accessed with qualifiers.
ya to pizzacrafters.com/forums
(2008-12-13, 04:46 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]why is member.php included in ur url?
That is the page that is turning up blank. A test user reported it. Why he is going to it directly I do not know. I am waiting for him to reply.
The page is turning up blank because you need to have an action (member.php?action=whatever). It doesn't work without an action.
Yeah member.php is meant to be blank on it's own.

member.php?action=login
member.php?action=register

That sort of thing. You'll also notice there's no viewable source code on member.php?action=register