MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Theme Selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked through adminCP and searched forum best I could and can't find a way to make it where members can't switch from default theme selected by admin. Are they a way to turn members profile theme selection off?
Thanks
Dave

PS I have been using other board software for years and happened across MYbb and it is really impressive, so far I am loving it.
Themes > Options of your default theme > Force on Users
Man that was fast.
Thanks a lot
Poreman
That put all users to the default theme, but I have a generic member for testing I use and was able to go to profile and change the theme to any thing I wanted, I want to completely turn the theme selection of profile off, preferably without editing a template.
After further searching I came to the conclusion that this option doesn't exist. So I went ahead and modified the profilecp template and manually took the option out. If someone knows of a plugin or someway to do this in another manner let me know.

Thanks
Dave
Yeah it's either a case of editing a template, or you could have edited the theme settings to make certain themes invisible to them. So then they could have seen the list, but would only have seen the default.