MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [theme] In Your Face Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the first theme i create that is available to download. Im not sure if all the files are included in the zip, if there's a file missing, please reply and i'll fix it.

[ Preview ]

press attachment to download

enjoy!
Please also edit your footer template, so it has my copyright. here it is:

<br />
			<div class="bottommenu"><span class="smalltext"><a href="$settings[contactlink]">$lang->bottomlinks_contactus</a> | <a href="$settings[homeurl]">$settings[homename]</a> | <a href="#top">$lang->bottomlinks_returntop</a> | <a href="#content">$lang->bottomlinks_returncontent</a> | <a href="archive/index.php">$lang->bottomlinks_litemode</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/misc.php?action=syndication">$lang->bottomlinks_syndication</a></span>
			</div>
			</div>
		<hr class="hidden" />
			<div id="copyright">
				<div id="debug"><debugstuff></div>
$lang->powered_by <a href="http://www.mybboard.com" target="_blank">MyBB</a> $mybbversion<br />
				$lang->copyright &copy; $copyyear <strong><a href="http://www.mybboard.com" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a></strong><br />
				Theme created by Tachu from <a href="http://inyourface.mybbhosting.com/forum" target="_blank">In Your Face community forum</a><br />
<br class="clear" />
		</div>
		</div>

thanks!
It seems a bit plain tho. It's almost exactly like MyBB theme. Not to complain. Nice theme.
But the bottom border in the forum should be the same as the one that is at the top. (the blue bloob)
wat you mean with the bottom border?
The theme isn't working because of a bug in the export system.

When you export the theme choose:

Include only Customized Items? -> No
Include Templates? -> Yes
Include only Customized Templates? -> No

And there's only one graphic in the package (cat_ bg.jpg). Also a little readme would be nice. Wink
It would be better if that was the same as the one above. or in that kinda way tho. That's my though anyways. (check attachments)
i removed the attachment. i'll attach the full version when its done. it'll include the readme, some more images, and the templates included.

thnx
Where's the download at? I want to install this skin on my forum, it's simple but effective.
i removed the download since it had some probs in it. i'll put it back later when its finished... but i dont have much time to work on it so dont expect it soon.... maybe next weekend.
CraKteR Wrote:It seems a bit plain tho. It's almost exactly like MyBB theme. Not to complain. Nice theme.
But the bottom border in the forum should be the same as the one that is at the top. (the blue bloob)

There is a problem with the templates themselves as the bottom has NO "class" assigned to it................. yet!

It has been changed I believe for the the next release of MyBB, along with removing "Top" from the logo line. And a "LOT" of other things.

Tachu,

It needs a lot more work than just changing the background, header colour and adding a "Logo" before it becomes a new theme. Wink

But you're learning, and that's good. Smile
Pages: 1 2