MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Perfect Paradise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

This was a project I've been working on for about a month now, and it probably shows Wink. I have a blog as well. Basically, we are a "general" forum, with many contests, and fun! No, we are not the default myBB theme.

Perfect Paradise, check us out!

P.S
Bey Brad Wrote:please stop making sites
Wups. Hope you guys like this one, I hope I can add some more to it sometime, but for now, I'm okay Toungue

We are also accepting staff members, and a manager.

We will soon have certain usergroup subscriptions, and have 5 V.I.P. Boards currently, so keep an eye out for that Big Grin
It's taken a month to do that??
Yes. I had other committments, and had to see what to add to it, which took time Sad
I thought you said you were done making new websites?

Also hurray, another general board. Rolleyes
Are you ever going to make something original? Mine is general but it started as something else and general discussion was Requested
Way to many forums and way to little content. You could hide a few of the forums (such as the 'Member Of The Month' forums or something).
Also that banner image is shocking. I did mine on Paint but it's better than that...
Did you just apply for your own position?:
http://perfectparadise.us.to/board/showthread.php?tid=8

Btw, the site looks a lot better than your previous ones, now all you need to do is fill the forum with posts.
(2008-12-13, 10:01 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Also that banner image is shocking. I did mine on Paint but it's better than that...

Lol! Rolleyes

Seriously, I don't begrudge anyone trying - just try and concentrate on something individual and different, and you'll get better success. Also, pleeeeeeease invest in a .com... for some reason I don't trust .us.to, and I doubt many people will...
Quote:Basically, we are a "general" forum, with many contests, and fun!

Where are the contents and fun, are those features post threads hidden from guests?

Hey Dude 106 may I ask where you go (other than here at MyBB) to promote your new forums? Also, with all the forums you've created over the past few weeks, have you ever wondered to yourself why you never get anyone signing up to them, or don't you care at all, creating forums is a fetish that you have?

If ever you run out of ideas for a new forum (not that I imagine this would happen), may I suggest you create a post thread asking folks to request a forum to be created for them by you?. Smile
Pages: 1 2