MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login, Register Form Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, all i am new to MyBB so i need some help me and one of the other Administrators on my website and before we fully open we want to intergarde our forum with website. Yes, we did take a look at the tutorials provided but there no good T_T....

Also we require a script or a code which can use MyBB Group Permissions to limit access to some pages on our website as our website deals with Anime/Manga Downloads we want to limit what Guest can download ^^....
So this is no good??

If you use this plugin, you can create new pages and set who can see it...
no that dosent help....
Then can you be a bit more specific as to exactly what it is you want to have??
well i need and external PHP Login/Register Form I have a form coded to use a database but what i want to do is to merge the External PHP Scripts with MyBB Database and functions so lets say

-Some one goes to "Register" they will be send to http://mywebsiteurl.com/act/signup where index.php is located. This file will show fields needed to make an account.... After they register they will be send to
http://mywebsiteurl.com/act/signup but this time they will see the confirm.php which will say...

"Thank you for registering with MyWebsite Name. Before you are able to access our services you require to confirm your e-mail. Please check your e-mail in few seconds. -Thank You! Website Team"

After they check there e-mail it will send them to the verification link... and there account is done now....

-Login Form.... well after they go to main website http://mywebsiteurl.com/ they will hit index.php by defult... on this page there is a login form that says..
"Welcome Guest!"
Username:[ ]
Password:[ ]
Login
---- after they enter there id they will go back to main website but instead of the index.php they will see myaccount.php if they are not logged in and try to access myaccount.php they get and error...
"Access Denied! This page requires your member ID please login to access this page. -Thank You! Website Team."

but if they are logged in correctly... they should see something like this...

"Welcome, USERNAME!"
-User CP
-Messages (0) <-if there is a message then -Messages (1) you get the point..
-Logout

The fing here is that i need User CP to be also a custom PHP script that dosent make user go to the forum User CP so if member click on User CP they are send to /myaccount.php?usercp and that is where they can update there account information...

but for admins or mods i need the menu to look like this....
"Welcome, USERNAME!"
-Admin CP <- for admin only
-Mod CP <- for admin and mod only
-User CP <- for all admin, mod, members
-Messages (0)
-Logout

That about it but i do not think no one on MyBB Community Forum will help me with this as, I know this is just hours and hours of codding... but I am still taking a chance you never know the members can be nice sometime and willing to help ^^

That all i can say, sorry for long post....
Thank You for Support!