MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Should i release my themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thank you dalton but i suck at making small on/off pictures, i found them more attractive when they're bigger.
Am glad that you like them Mr-Cute

.. Theme 3 screenshot added
I think it's always good to release anything you make - as long as it's stable, reliable, etc. However, releasing something too early can be bad.
They're pretty poor, I don't think it will be any big loss if you don't release them.
(2008-12-14, 11:14 PM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-14, 11:00 PM)Jamie T Wrote: [ -> ]nah i think they look bad
just my opinion

Why not at least be constructive and give some indication as to how they are bad instead of some generic comment?

there

headers are to big
icons to big

there is a large fill between the nav and the bulletins

3rd one except for the icons to big
Jamie T i dont know if ur born like that ur just being aggressive to me , but thanks Smile
(2008-12-15, 01:05 PM)justjad Wrote: [ -> ]Jamie T i dont know if ur born like that ur just being aggressive to me , but thanks Smile

born aggressive, srry for the harsh comments atleast you can make themes and try to make nice onces. Angel
Their not really harsh. If people post their themes here, expect them to be judged to the fullest extent. And I'm not saying if you don't like a theme's colors, layout, etc. that you should bash it - there is a difference between giving words of wisdom and your opinion and bashing Wink
am not saying am born perfect. but thanks anyway for your comments
(2008-12-15, 10:34 PM)justjad Wrote: [ -> ]am not saying am born perfect. but thanks anyway for your comments

Noone's born perfect, it's a fact of human nature. The only people who are perfect are the ones who are happy with themselves. Smile
mm okey :$ so watz ur opinion TomL :p?
Pages: 1 2 3 4