MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help making a site. Its for minors. Its going to be an educational site. Anyone care to help?

I need the following aspects from the person:
They need to know about:
U.S hstory(any of it)
Science
Politics
Mathematics
Technology
English
Writing
and thats basically it.
I am not buying a domain because I am not being paid to make the site...-.-
But if you deicde to help me, and you pay for the site, I would greatly appreciate it, and will pay you back(not in money, I am broke)
Anyone care to help out?(I love to help out my community)
i would help and u dont need to buy a domain you can use a free one
Quote: and will pay you back(not in money, I am broke)

LOL!!!

May I ask in what way you intend to pay anyone back?

Quote:I am not buying a domain because I am not being paid to make the site...-.-
But if you deicde to help me, and you pay for the site

I'm sorry, but what makes you think anyone would do this for you? I mean, after reading your post I get the impression you want someone to do absolutely everything for you, thus you have the idea for the website, but can't do the work involved yourself?!!
Spend $9 and buy a domain so you are taken seriously, then consider finding teachers to volunteer and help you would be your best bet.
(2008-12-14, 01:07 AM)Agony Wrote: [ -> ]...I need the following aspects from the person:
They need to know about...

U.S History(any of it)
Long ago...
We used to be cautious about entering wars, and we always won. Dodgy

Science
[Image: 180px-Apollo_Moonwalk2.jpg]

Politics
Ignorance == Bliss Angel

Mathematics
2+2=4

Technology
Technology is a broad concept that deals with an animal species' usage and knowledge of tools and crafts, and how it affects an animal species' ability to control and adapt to its environment. Technology is a term with origins in the Greek "technologia", "τεχνολογία" — "techne", "τέχνη" ("craft") and "logia", "λογία" ("saying").[1] However, a strict definition is elusive; "technology" can refer to material objects of use to humanity, such as machines, hardware or utensils, but can also encompass broader themes, including systems, methods of organization, and techniques. The term can either be applied generally or to specific areas: examples include "construction technology", "medical technology", or "state-of-the-art technology". -source

English
"There are single thoughts that contain the essence of a whole volume, single sentences that have the beauties of a large work" -Joseph Joubert

Writing
"Learn to see in another's calamity the ills which you should avoid." -Publilius Syrus (~100 BC)

...and that's basically it.

/Have fun with you project. Smile
Explain more how your site will benefit your community and what exactly your site is.
I can help with alittle history.

I know from the middle ages upto The Jefferson Era.

Im learning more everyday.

I get a B+ in history.
I could help with that.
Lufbra, why are you making conclusions on what you read? You shouldn't. The site is just going to explain how to do the subjects I listed. It will also help you find ways to memorize these things. I don't know how I intend to pay anyone back. If you ask me to pay you back with somthig other than money, then most likely I will try. I'm broke. I don't have a job anymore. If no-one wants to help, I don't really mind, I was just wondering who would help.
I need more information. This is a MyBB forum, are you making forums as well? Your site will explain how to do the categories you listed. Is this a tutorial site? Just explain the site your planning to make in detail to give potential volunteers an idea about what they're signing up for.
You mise as well just link to wikipedia Toungue.
Pages: 1 2