MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laxte.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laxte.org is a new general board.

You can discuss:

Life
Technology
GFX
Web Design
Computing

All sorts and with a great arcade, VIP to come its worth signing up for.
If your interested in a general forum with a relaxed community, laxte is the place for you!
It's weird, you don't supply a proper link to your forum, so I did a search for laxte.org through Google. I didn't see any links to a forum, but did notice this after clicking on one of the links...

Quote:MyBB Community Forums
MyBB Community Forums > General Discussion > Showcase > Laxte.org
Full Version: Laxte.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Combo
10-15-2008, 03:49 AM
Running on the latest version of MyBB.

Popular hacking discussion board, warez downloads, technology discussions, gaming and general discussion.

With a quality style, newly opened, VIP subscriptions and much more to offer, its excellent.

Enjoy the board.
MyBB Community Forums > General Discussion > Showcase > Laxte.org

Funnily enough in your first post you don't mention anything about warez downloads, I wonder why?
Most of the warez sites don't unless they have a big userbase - as they can trust their users not to narc on them. Meh, what a big shock! hah..
www.laxte.org it used to be a hacking/warez section and the forum hasn't be updated on Google.

www.laxte.org for proof...