MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiidebate.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it's been a while since i got a review on this site

Recently i updated the site to 1.4 making it better than before..Big Grin

What do you guys think of it?

P.S. Be sure to register if you want, in order to see all the features it has..Big Grin

http://www.wiidebate.com/
I remember this site. It was very active the last time you showcased it here, what happened?
(2008-12-14, 04:27 AM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]I remember this site. It was very active the last time you showcased it here, what happened?

unfortunately the server was shut down a lot of times due to bandwidth and hacking.. after a while we transferred to another domain but the community didn't like it so we had to go back to wiidebate.. very long story..Sad

anyways.. i hope i can rebuild the forum to what it was back then..Smile
Well it looks nice HockeyHero. I wish you luck in bringing it back to it's formal glory.
(2008-12-18, 04:12 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Well it looks nice HockeyHero. I wish you luck in bringing it back to it's formal glory.

thanks NetSage... best wishes with Admin Lounge..Smile
Seems like it's not as active. I have always enjoyed the layout. In 1.4x it looks great but imho...change the stars. The default mybb ones don't fit so great with every theme.
(2008-12-19, 12:00 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like it's not as active. I have always enjoyed the layout. In 1.4x it looks great but imho...change the stars. The default mybb ones don't fit so great with every theme.

I'll make sure to change the stars..Wink

Appreciate your suggestions labrocca.. really means a lot coming from a successful webmaster like you...Smile
Wow, I must say that is a very very great theme.
However, might I suggest you change the Dark Blue letters in the registration to a somewhat lighter, more nintendo blue?
Otherwise, its very very professional!