MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the old game section and decided to upgrade fully. So i got a new installation and overwrote the files without deactivating the plugin. I then tried to deactivate it worked but uninstall wont. None of the gamesection settings are visible of course. And neither have the tables in MySQL created but when i press uinstall i get the error message? Can i fix this?
Old game section?? What do you mean by upgrade, the plugin or MyBB?? From what, to what??
I had the old gamesection. I thought i would get a fresh start and get the fresh files. I should have deactivated old plugin. I was trying to get the new gamesection this is MyBB. Sorry for saying upgrade i kinda mean fresh start is best way of putting it
So, these files were an upgrade to the gamesection plugin, right?? So if this isn't to do with MyBB files, you should probably ask here as the author may see it or someone else may have had the same problem, plus this isn't the plugin forum.
Ok my fault. It wasnt an upgrade. I still had the old version on. I uploaded the new files. then i uploaded new files. This wasnt upgrade i got the the whole files. So the error is my fault. and i was wondering if i could deactivate the plugin some how? So i can reinstall