MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theame Upload Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum software, can someone please advise me on how I install a new theame that I have chosen from the download area.

Many Thanks.
There are two different ways to do this: 1. Unzip it before you upload it or 2. unzip it after you upload it. I believe the first is easiest. In the zip file there should be at least one folder, most likely title whatever the theme is i.e. Choco Theme> choco theme.

The folder within the folder *the second one there* upload into your ./images folder. Once all files are uploaded then visit your AdminCP and go to Themes. After this, click on Import A Theme. If you unzipped before you uploaded, choose Local File and find the .xml file on your computer. If you unzipped it after you uploaded it, find the .xml file in a url. *in the example earlier the Choco Theme file would be something like choco.xml.

I hoe this helped
i don't understand. I need help. Im new to this kind of skin editing and uploading