MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Welcome to new team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks Smile And I didn't like the _ anymore, so I got rid of it Toungue
Welcome everyone!
Thank you for your outstanding work.
Congrats to everyone especially Matt_, you helped me quite a bit Smile
Well done guys
(2008-12-15, 06:02 AM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-15, 05:44 AM)t0m Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised at how many people got accepted. Seems to be the biggest "batch" added.

Quite a few left the support team, but the SQA team is a new position so it needed to be filled up.

Indeed, out of all the staff now, only Chris Boulton, DennisTT, Musicalmidget, Tochjo, Tiki, Michael83, destroyer, Belloman and rh1n0 were staff either when I started, or started at the same time as me (which I can't believe was as long ago as July 2007), that's 9 out of 21 people! Wow.

Good luck guys, also thanks to rcp for taking over my webhosts thread. I would maintain it, but I can't edit it any more Sad
(2008-12-24, 04:57 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck guys, also thanks to rcp for taking over my webhosts thread.

No problem. Hope to see you around the community forums. Smile
Congrats all you guys, especially Rcpalace as he's been a great help around the Mybb community Wink
Thanks for your kind comments.
Congratulations everybody! And thank you for volunteering your time it is greatly appreciated.
(2008-12-26, 04:48 AM)brownsugar Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations everybody! And thank you for volunteering your time it is greatly appreciated.

Thank youSmile Glad to know it's appreciated!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9