MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whos online bug/ISSUE?? MYBB 1.4.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When look at the who is online it keeps showing one more users online thats not there.

Pic of issue..
[attachment=12037]

IF This is NOT a bug then please MOve to support so i can try and get it fixed. Thanks. And yes that does it on all themes including the Portal.
well, that dont happen to me, so it might be something wrong with ur forum
Does ANYONE here have any answers?
is says active in the last 30 mins, so can you explain it more?
Undecided

Could be some old sessions in the database, but not entirely sure that's even possible... run the clean-up tasks in your task manager...

What plugins do you have on your board?...
(2008-12-15, 10:32 PM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Undecided

Could be some old sessions in the database, but not entirely sure that's even possible... run the clean-up tasks in your task manager...

What plugins do you have on your board?...

I'll give it a shot. Just started in the past week or two after i did the update to 1.4.4.

use the following plugins..

1. Online today
2. users browsing thread AKA Thread Viewer
3. Buddies In UserProfile
4. Quick Theme
5. Thread Tooltip Preview
6. Trash can Forum
7. Youtube BBCode

I also have a mouseover drop down menu i did up as well on top of the forum. Yeah i know probably not related but just mentioning what i have done.
I'm thinking it could be Bots (spiders) making up the last few numbers, but you'll need to check the logs, as I'm not too sure why they wouldn't show up in the online members.

You can see this bug report: Who's Online Counter. Keep an eye on it to see if it is a bug or not, and remember to add your case to the report.