MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy Intregration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working on this so if you want this help me okai i have this so far

This Checks Your Database With The Mybb's Database And Shows The People That Need To Be Imported!

<?
define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define('THIS_SCRIPT', 'mybb_user_import.php');

require("backend/functions.php");
dbconn(false);
if ($CURUSER["control_panel"] != "yes")
	show_error_msg("Error", "Access Denied");

stdhead("Import TT users to myBB");
begin_frame("");

if ($_POST['act']) {
    require("backend/myBB.php");
    $res = mysql_query("SELECT `username`, `password`, `email`, MD5(`secret`) AS `secret`, `ip` FROM `users` WHERE `enabled` = 'yes' AND (`username` NOT IN (SELECT `username` FROM `mybb_users`))");    
    while($row=mysql_fetch_assoc($res)) {
        insertmyBBuser($row['username'], $row['password'], $row['email'], $row['secret'], true, $row['ip']);
        echo "$row[username] created.<BR>";
    }            

}

echo "<H4>The following users will be added to myBB:</H4>";
require("forum/inc/init.php");
$res = mysql_query("SELECT `username` FROM `users` WHERE `enabled` = 'yes' AND (`username` NOT IN (SELECT `username` FROM `mybb_users`))");
if (mysql_num_rows($res) == 0)
	echo "<font color='red'>Nothing to show.</font>";
else {
	while($row=mysql_fetch_array($res))
		echo "$row[0]<BR>";

echo "<BR><form action='mybb_user_import.php' method='POST'><input type='submit' name='act' value='Go'></form>";
}

end_frame();
stdfoot();
?>

Obviously Change The backend/functions to the file that connects to ure database.

the beginframe,stdhead,endframe,stdfoot can all be removed if your site doesnt use them

Update The Mysql Querys Have username WHERE users and agen at the bottom and then it will work bearing in mind you have mybb prefix

the next part is insertmyBBuser which im currently working on where it will easy move details frm ure database to mybb