MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Poremans Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intro: Christian Board
Forum Link: TrustingJesus.com

This is a modified theme I put together from ideas from different themes plus some of my own modifications. MyBB is I believe is the best forum software I have ran across.
Hope you Like it
Poreman
the forum looks good. are you hosted by HostMonster though? Your Favicon shows.
(12-15-2008, 06:11 PM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]the forum looks good. are you hosted by HostMonster though? Your Favicon shows.
Haven't gotten around to changing it, just started last week importing, been busy trying to implement different things. I have my favicon showing now
Poreman
where did you get the vbulletin style? Did you make it?
(12-20-2008, 04:10 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]where did you get the vbulletin style? Did you make it?
I did modifications on various themes, first I started with mybulletin, which wouldn't work with 1.4, which I liked parts of, so I created a dup of the default and using the global css and some graphics from mybulletin, plus code modification in header footer got it to look decent. It is just patchwork from different styles and graphics. Even used some css style from smf. Just a lot of different styles wove into one.
Poreman
(12-20-2008, 04:10 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]where did you get the vbulletin style? Did you make it?

(12-22-2008, 09:24 AM)fulgerulde10 Wrote: [ -> ]Fifa-Academy:Cariera ta poate incepe sau continua acum, numai [url=http://fifa-academy.com]aici[/url\.
Momentan suntem la inceput dar o sa adunam sponsori, o sa avem premii.
Avem un staff serios care nu se enerveaza daca il intrebi mai multe chestii, dar preferabil ar fi sa intrebi totul la help center.
Nu am copiat nimic de pe alte siteuri, nu sunt influentati.
Cu stima, www.fifa-academy.com

Sorry, but I think this is Romanian, and can't translate it to make any sense to me
(12-22-2008, 01:30 PM)Poreman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2008, 09:24 AM)fulgerulde10 Wrote: [ -> ]Fifa-Academy:Cariera ta poate incepe sau continua acum, numai aici.
Momentan suntem la inceput dar o sa adunam sponsori, o sa avem premii.
Avem un staff serios care nu se enerveaza daca il intrebi mai multe chestii, dar preferabil ar fi sa intrebi totul la help center.
Nu am copiat nimic de pe alte siteuri, nu sunt influentati.
Cu stima, www.fifa-academy.com

Sorry, but I think this is Romanian, and can't translate it to make any sense to me

Quote:Fifa-Academy: Your career can start or continue now, only here.
Currently we are at the beginning but to gather sponsors, I have prizes.
We have a staff that is not really mad if you ask many things, but it would be preferable to ask it to help center.
I did not copy anything from other sites, are not affected.
Sincerely, http://www.fifa-academy.com

I got it from the thread located here.