MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do i change this url on unreal blue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-12-15, 06:33 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you have the cookie path blank, you won't be able to login on MyBB, simple as.

If it didn't work, did you make the change in the ACP too??

yes, i did ill just reinstall it, im fine with that
k i reinstalled it now
That probably won't do anything, cookie settings are cookie settings.... it's probably MkPortal that's causing a problem.
(2008-12-15, 06:40 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]That probably won't do anything, cookie settings are cookie settings.... it's probably MkPortal that's causing a problem.

it did, but this has never happen before, i had it before, and i could log in without confirming my password all the time.
it works now, dont need to reconfirm.
Right, now the settings are correct, can you log in now??
(2008-12-15, 06:43 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Right, now the settings are correct, can you log in now??

yes, but i dont have mkportal, ill fix it later
Ok... if MkPortal breaks logins, you probably won't be able to use it. You're not the first person to have troubles with it...
(2008-12-15, 06:46 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Ok... if MkPortal breaks logins, you probably won't be able to use it. You're not the first person to have troubles with it...

if im lucky, i dont need to change it.
Pages: 1 2