MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Bangla language pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

Bangla language pack for MyBB1.4 is almost complete. Here I only traslate frontend. I think admin panel not necessary for translation. You can use it now for test run.

Download: mybb_bangla_lang.rar

If anybody fetch any problem of installing bangla language then feel free to contract with me.

jobaer[dot]shuman[at]g mail[dot]com
Thanks
(2008-12-16, 09:52 AM)shuman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends,

Bangla language pack for MyBB1.4 is almost complete. Here I only traslate frontend. I think admin panel not necessary for translation. You can use it now for test run.

Download: mybb_bangla_lang.rar

If anybody fetch any problem of installing bangla language then feel free to contract with me.

jobaer[dot]shuman[at]g mail[dot]com
Thanks

I download your language pack for my forum but sadly saw that in image folder you have provide hungarian images for Bangla Language.

Hope you will correct your packs with bangla images. and pls inform while you do that work.

Waiting for your reply.
I am also do it in Bangla But not realise
my adress: www.webmasterbd.com
(2008-12-22, 02:46 AM)rabbane Wrote: [ -> ]I am also do it in Bangla But not realise
my adress: www.webmasterbd.com

What is your "language pack"s address. Pls give here. I need Bengali language pack.