MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Members complaining no "top of page" jump button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few members that love to find fault in no matter what forum software I use. I have used the top 4 or 5 free forum scripts and they manage to complain about the smallest little things. So, I was wondering if MyBB has a "jump to top of thread" button. They are complaining after a very long thread, they have to scroll up to the top, from the bottom of the thread. I looked all over the Admin Panel and didn't see it.
There's 2 links in the footer which do similar things, Return to Top and Return to Content.
You can easily add a little image yourself by editing the postbit templates, and providing the href as simply "#top", and it will scroll back to the top of the page.
Or to make the threads not so long, lower the amount of posts to show on each page..
(2008-12-16, 11:48 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Or to make the threads not so long, lower the amount of posts to show on each page..

That also speeds up your page load time.
Oh, I see the links now. Thanks for the help folks, I'll tell the two "scrooges"