MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bagla writing java script adding help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want add this in my forum. It is a blangla writing java script online tools. i want to see it all page . i add it index.php page on <head>--</head> tag. but it is only display index page. how can i see the script all page. pls help
Quote:<script type="text/javascript" src="bKeyboardJS/jquery-1.2.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="bKeyboardJS/jquery.cookie.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="bKeyboardJS/common.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="bKeyboardJS/layout.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="bKeyboardJS/main.js"></script>
ACP > Templates & Syle > Templates > **expand template set** > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude
its not working.
how can i do it and where i put it!!
Make sure that your path to the files is correct. Also, MyBB uses Prototype, so you'll need to put jQuery into compatibility mode for anything to work that uses it. See:

http://docs.jquery.com/Using_jQuery_with..._Libraries
yes path is ok . and it work on smf, phpbb, punbb but problem with Mybb. So how can i solved this.
As mentioned in my previous post, MyBB uses Prototype and you're trying to add jQuery. Both are conflicting libraries, so you need to make them compatible.

This means you need to change your javascript. For example, if you have:

$("#div").toggle("slow");

You'll need to change it to:

jQuery("#div").toggle("slow");

You can see different ways of how to make your coding compatible with both libraries in that link I gave.