MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Language Switcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a function to change the board language on runtime.

Or additional a function to auto detect the browser language (like phpBB mod) and select the language on first access (Guests).
I have a quick language changer mod, similar to QuickTheme, planned. It probably wont be out for a week or two though Sad However, there is a language changer during registration. When people sign up, they will be able to access that changer.
nice thx - i had some time - first i need to finish my convertor before i really need this mod ;-)
UOOOOOOOOHHH, exactly this is, what I was thinking about when I mentioned here
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=3180

Is there any possibility that we see this feature in the future?
If there can't be a auto-language switch, there could be something like on my site for a guatemalan NGO - www.casaasol.net - on the right top, there's three buttons for the switch - something like that would be cool for the myBB too Smile

thanks again for support!!!
FraGe

I'm loving myBB more and more, now where I'm really studying it Smile
It's just, thare are hundreds of hours in my old board, and I'm missin it just now - haven't even finished convertig Big Grin
Nobody any Idea? Sad
Right now I'm working again on my converting thing, I'm still converting from IB to phpBB, but in about 3 hours it will be done - finally - its the third time I try this because of weird errors in my original Forums ...