MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copyright translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One question:
I'm translating mybb in Italian, i know that the translation is yet but i want do a new translation for my new site of mybbToungue
I want kno whhat shoul I do for put my copyright under mybb's copyright empty of:
Quote:Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2008 MyBB Group.
I want:
Quote:Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2008 MyBB Group.
Traduzione italiana offerta da: my site

Have you got understand?
You could put your copyright wherever you want, under, above, to the left of, or to the right of MyBB's copyright, it doesn't really matter.
Best Regards.
Yes but in what file must I insert my copyright?
It's in the footer template. Smile
yes yes, I know!
But for example if you download my translation don't you see the copyright, right?
1. The official Italian translation already exist
2. Why do you want do an italian translation when you don't have good knowledge of italian and english language ?

ahhh kids Shy
What????????????????????HuhHuhHuh

Kimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry

I want do an Italian translation because I have a MYbb Italian Site bacause I don't like mybboard.it, are you happy now kimi??????????Angry

You are kid, I'm not kidDodgyDodgyDodgy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For example for vb there is official italian support(vbulletin.it) but there is an other italian unofficial support(vb-italia.com), too
For mybb you have mybboard.it and I have mybbitalia.com!:dogdy:
Dear Giangy94,
I can be agree with you 100% about the website , as you said you dont like mybboard.it and a person can have an alternative "support" website , but about translation i can't see the utilites of creating a new one, because the translation of mybboard.it it's very good and i don't think you can improve it more ...
So dont waste your time in translation but try to go on with your support site and try to improve your knowledge of italian, english and of mybb in general, after that , yes i will be happy Smile
But why do you think I don't know any of english, italian and MyBB?

(2008-12-19, 07:27 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]But why do you think I don't know any of english, italian and MyBB?

I've written in PM the reason
about the various translation of vbulletin yes but as I think it's a wasting of time because all translation are similar Smile
Pages: 1 2