MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change the image behind url on unreal red?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i need help to change this block here, how do i change that ugly, red rectangle to one of mine? i cant find it..

heres a pic of what i mean: [Image: namnlspj8.png]
I believe that it's in the header. There is a small image that is repeated across the screen
It'll be in the CSS of the theme, global CSS. It's probably an image, so you can just find which image it is and upload a new one to the theme image folder with the same name.
(2008-12-19, 05:30 AM)terrymason Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that it's in the header. There is a small image that is repeated across the screen

it cant be repeated i think, the member navbar is bigger than the others
If it's 1px wide...??

Did you look where I mentioned??
It's a 5px wide image named navbar.png that repeats across the table (as a table background).

[attachment=12085]
As I thought, so, wubaz, replace that image with a different one, or replace the line with the URL with a hex colour code for a solid colour.
(2008-12-19, 02:45 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]As I thought, so, wubaz, replace that image with a different one, or replace the line with the URL with a hex colour code for a solid colour.

ive found it already, but i cant come up what to change it to..