MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NXServe.net - Free Hosting Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
works for me though i can't find the mybb hosting signup page??
(2009-01-27, 11:07 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I can view it fine too.

Yes know what the problem was now
Anyone seeing it down now ?
can't view it.
It's timing out on me.
Looks like it's down most of the time
Is this down for everybody??? Signed up because it had good reviews on its forum from the members...has been going down intermittently every couple of minutes and now cannot connect for a couple of hours.

Anybody else know similar hosts out there Huh
(2009-02-08, 04:35 AM)some1nu Wrote: [ -> ]Is this down for everybody??? Signed up because it had good reviews on its forum from the members...has been going down intermittently every couple of minutes and now cannot connect for a couple of hours.

I joined and moved because it was down everyday and sometimes you are talking half the day or more. I joined these in the end because they can at least keep websites up for more than a day -

http://byethost.com/index.php/free-hosti...ee-hosting
(2009-02-08, 11:56 AM)defiant Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-08, 04:35 AM)some1nu Wrote: [ -> ]Is this down for everybody??? Signed up because it had good reviews on its forum from the members...has been going down intermittently every couple of minutes and now cannot connect for a couple of hours.

I joined and moved because it was down everyday and sometimes you are talking half the day or more. I joined these in the end because they can at least keep websites up for more than a day -

http://byethost.com/index.php/free-hosti...ee-hosting

sweet thanks will be moving one of my sites over...quick registration too! Smile
Well I've just lost my web site for about 24 hours now. That after numerous bouts of downtime over the last week.

Now I've moved my site to another provider. Unfortunately I need to get back on to Nxserve to recover my most recent MySQL database, but no FTP HTTP cPanel or anything!
There up now as I type so you better hurry before they go down again later
Pages: 1 2 3