MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Improve registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi can anyone tell the translation to this page and where exactly i should place the code mentioned there

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42231.html
Well searching the net,i found a JavaScript code that serves as a guest enters an image that comes to invite to register as the Floating Guest Notify of vBulletin [Image: sshot1hy3.png] but as the JavaScript is for vBulletin I get the picture Also when I'm logeado so I want to help me not to quit when this logeado
translated by google.com Smile from spanish to english
(2008-12-20, 05:26 PM)justjad Wrote: [ -> ]Well searching the net,i found a JavaScript code that serves as a guest enters an image that comes to invite to register as the Floating Guest Notify of vBulletin [Image: sshot1hy3.png] but as the JavaScript is for vBulletin I get the picture Also when I'm logeado so I want to help me not to quit when this logeado
translated by google.com Smile from spanish to english

now why din't i think of google... hmm but the second half of the question is still remaining...... if i place the code in the header template it's showing the message for both members as well as guests how to restrict it only for guests..????
you should put it in the template : header_welcomeblock_guest
(2008-12-20, 06:12 PM)justjad Wrote: [ -> ]you should put it in the template : header_welcomeblock_guest

thanks dude.....