MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I am not sure why no matter what I do, the layout looks like it is not finding or reading the css file. The file is there. It is pointing to the right folder and file. I changed the theme and it changed the folder from theme3 to theme1 and I looked at the address pointing to the css file and it is corrent, but no change in the way the page looks

To see what I mean, click on the following link

http://www.ethicalrecruiting.ca/Authoriz...ves/Forum/

The cache folder was empty when I downloaded the mybb1.4. I looked at the source and I noticed it was pointing to cache/themes/theme3 so I downloaded and installed a theme, A Fresh Black, and it created a folder called theme1 and I looked at the source and the address pointing to the css file was changed as well, but I still have the same problem as if the css file is not there!

Your help is greatly appreciated
I've had this happen to me before.

Make sure in your config.php file that the directory setting for the forum is properly denoted...

I switched from a database where I used the root folder for the forums and then swapped to a "forum" folder for the forums and I soon found out I had to go in and change the old directory setting to /forum.
I think you'll find ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ aren't CHMOD to 777.

And I don't know why you're putting themes in the cache folder...
Thanks guys, CHMOD to 777 worked