MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator Permissions / Auto-Hide Quick Reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on converting custom-code to plugins - Moderator Permissions is the most common I've been working with lately...

Moderator Permissions

This plugin provides the ability to put stricter controls over what your moderators can do. It can restrict:
  • Managing Announcements
  • Using the Profile Editor
  • Banning Users
  • Viewing Warning Logs
  • Using IP Search

The plugin is available at the MyBB Mods site, in the Moderation Section. For more information, see the link below.

Moderator Permissions Download

Auto-hide Quick Reply (Beta)

Thought this was a useful little plugin for some people I've worked with.

Auto-hide Quick Reply will collapse the quick-reply box so that it is hidden - "tricking" a user in thinking it isn't active. This is useful if you want to encourage users to use the full-editor, while still providing the access to the quick reply. A little quirk that some people have found quite useful...

See attachment - is in beta as I haven't had much time to test it. It doesn't alter any templates, but does create a setting. Remember to backup your forum before you use it or only use it on a development test. Just upload the file to ./inc/plugins, go to your ACP and activate.

Limit Registration Date / Last Active Date in Memberlist and User Profile
From a support request, I quickly coded this plugin. It will convert the Joined date/time and Last Active date/time to just a date. It follows relative time, so it will show "Today", "Yesterday" or 30-01-09, for example.

Smile
Very good Tom.M
thx very good plugin
wow........................
Great Moderator Permission setting, thanks a lot!