MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, my forums do not have a "new tread" option
Huh
my site is fairly new, so nothing is on there at all Dodgy...

http://www.dzink.net23.net/
Test Account
Username: test
Password: testing

How can I fix this?

PS:: My CHMOD is fine, I checked
2 things.

1. Saying it was an error #1040 is no help at all, can you give the entire error??
2. Why give a test account but no link to your forum??
(2008-12-21, 06:19 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]2 things.

1. Saying it was an error #1040 is no help at all, can you give the entire error??
2. Why give a test account but no link to your forum??

@ #1: oops I'll get that up Big Grin
...nevermind, error 1040 stopped happening...

@ #2: because I'm a complete moron Rolleyes

sorry Big Grin
It looks like the problem is with the SEO URLs. Go to Configuration -> Server and Optimization Options -> Enable search engine friendly URLs? in the Admin CP and change it to "Disabled".
ok, I will soon, it's just that my parents are making me wrap presents and I'll have to get to that in about 2 to 3 hours or so................
He actually seems to have a different SEO plugin... http://www.dzink.net23.net/my-category-f-1.html isn't the MyBB SEO URL layout... all the forum links just load the index again. Disable this plugin, for some reason it isn't working for you.
I disabled it but I think I didnt instal it right...reading right now

Edit::
meh forget it, I dont need SEO right now, I'd rather have a work forum.

PS: any other stupid problems on my forum, please contact me

YAY! It works! Thanks for all the help!

~Zin
(2008-12-21, 09:02 PM)zinzaezhueuh Wrote: [ -> ]any other stupid problems on my forum, please contact me

Well it's saying your account is under review now :|
ACP maybe because thats were I am, trying to remake my forums to look like my old "createmybb" forums -.-